This website collects some personal information from its users.
Owner and Data controller
Srebrena vrata d.o.o., Hotel Peristil
Poljana kraljice Jelene 5
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact phone: +38521329070
Thank you for using the Hotel Peristil website.
Hotel Peristil can make changes to this statement and will then update this page. You should check this page periodically to ensure that you agree to all modifications and amendments. By submitting the contact form information provided on our site and which you have fulfilled, you agree to the use of personal data by article 5 og 130/11 of the Law on Personal data protection as per General Data protection Regulation (GDPR).
The personal information you may provide on this website is: First and last name, contact information, personal information including e-mail address and phone.
Collection and use of your personal information
The Hotel Peristil respects your privacy and processes your personal data fairly and lawfully.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- First and last name (contact forms only) – to contact clients for accommodation requests and inquiries
- E-mail address (only in contact forms) – to contact clients for accommodation requests and inquiries
- Phone/Mobile (only in contact forms) – to contact clients for accommodation requests and inquiries
- Card details – via Rentlio Booking Engine (see here for more details) – in order to safely guarantee for the reservation – the card is used just as a guarantee for booking and will not use the card details except in case of no show or cancellation less than 14 days before arrival
- IP address (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Geo location (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Browser type (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – serves to process attendance statistics
- Device type (browser cookies, Google Analytics) – is used to process attendance statistics
Messages in electronic form
Our contact form is used to send booking inquiries and we receive it on our email – email@example.com
We use this email to reply on your requests and inquiries.
We use the data provided by you while we are in correspondence with you and after that we permanently remove it and never use it for marketing purposes.
We process and use your personal information only on the basis of your consent – you provide your personal details in order to make a booking inquiry or reservation and we process this information in order to make a reservation for you. We request your permission when filling in the appropriate form available on Hotel Peristil website. Without consent, personal data may be collected and further processed in cases specified by law.
Processing of personal data
We store the collected personal information in electronic form, and for protection purposes, we apply the appropriate protection measures and procedures to make personal data unavailable to access for other users. We also make sure they are used in accordance with purpose of processing.
We take care that your information is safe. We have provided physical and electronic procedures for the protection and provision of the information we collect, for preventing unauthorised access or disclosure of your data. Hotel Peristil will not distribute your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are obliged by law to do so.
Analytics and Cookies
Hotel Peristil uses Google Analytics to measure attendance and customer behaviour on the website – all the data stored for statistical purposes will be deleted after 26 months.
To learn more about cookies please check: EU Cookie Law
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics to track customer behaviour on website – the data collected is permanently deleted after 26 months.
Who we share your data with
If you use our Booking Engine we share the date with Rentlio Booking Engine
How long we retain your data
We use only the data provided by you and for purpose of informing you on our availability and hotel offer if you requested to be informed on that.
Limitation of liability
Since we have no control over the personal information you provide when accessing or using other portals, or directly to third parties (for example, participating in sponsored activities), we exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law Responsibility for damages that may arise to you or to third parties for the submission of personal data in this manner.
If you are concerned about your information, you have the right to request access to the personal information we possess or process about you. You have the right to ask us to correct the defects. At any time, you may ask us to stop using your information for direct marketing use.
All the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us you can request to be permanently removed. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Withdraw consent-deleting personal information
You may withdraw your consent to use in whole or in part, or request the deletion of your personal information at any time. This does not include any data that we are obligated to hold for administrative, legal or security purposes. Your data will be deleted upon receipt of the request for withdrawal by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
National legislation – All documents can be viewed on the web pages of the national gazette
• Constitution of the Republic of Croatia, article 37 (“Official Gazette” 85/10 – Consolidated text)
• Law on Personal Data Protection (“Official Gazette” 106/12 – Consolidated text)
• Law on protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 103/03)
• Law on amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 118/06)
• Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 41/08)
• Law on modifications and amendments to the Law on Protection of Personal Data (“Official Gazette” 130/11)
• Regulation on how to conduct and form records of personal data collections (“Official Gazette” 105/04)
• Regulation on the manner of storing and special measures of technical protection of special categories of personal data (“Official Gazette” 139/04)